CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

No pictures, but great videos

I know that I have been neglecting my poor blog, but I am having problems uploading pictures. I can't blog without pictures! It would be like trying to play a guitar without any strings. Or making cupcakes without frosting. Or some such metaphor, maybe one that actually makes sense. The point is, as soon as I figure out how to upload my pictures, you will get to hear (and see!) about all my adventures. In the meantime, these video should keep you entertained. I can't wait for The Office! Would it be completely ridiculous to fly to the US just so I can see the premier? hmmmm.




4 comments:

Laura said...

i'm so excited i'm so excited i'm so excited

i still bet you can find it on youtube the day after...

and what's up with your picture problems?

Konga said...

Yeah, I did find a site that posts the episodes the day after, but I don't want to wait a day!

I don't know what is going on, the upload thing thinks and thinks about uploading the pictures, and then they turn to scribbles. Very odd.

tiffany and darren said...

Like spaghetti without sauce. Wow I should have picked a word that I actually know how to spell.
If you have webcam, I would be happy to put my webcam up to the tv so you can watch it at the same time it premiers.

Konga said...

That is an awesome idea! I love it. If there wasn't such a big time difference I would definitely beg you to do that. But I think I have to settle for watching it the day after. Thanks for being brilliant though