CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Minnesota, fare thee well!

I have fallen so behind in my blogs, and lots has been going on. My last few days in Minnesota were awesome, it is sad to be gone. I got to go to Minnehaha Falls which was lots of fun and beautiful (Two-person carriage-type bikes are sweet. Especially going down grass hills.) I had parties with my friends when I should have been cleaning, cleaned when I should have packed, and packed when I should have slept. It all worked out though and Sariah and I safely made the eighteen hour car trip to D.C. Even considering how we got lost (only momentarily), drenched (just Sariah), pulled over (no ticket though), and killed tons of bugs (the car definitely could use a wash). Man, I am really loving the use of parentheses tonight! To those concerned, Winston made it to D.C. just fine in his makeshift home and is loving Ruth's apartment. So am I.

2 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

Wish you would have detoured to Pittsburgh!!

Laura said...

wiiiiiiiiiinston!