CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

You're it!

Four random things I like about my (future) husband:
1. Adventurous
2. Compassionate
3. Good conversationalist
4. Spontaneous, or does that go along with adventurous?


Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Care provider at day program for adults with developmental disabilities
2. Temp working with adults with special needs
3. Dry Cleaners
4. Sylvan

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Amelie
2. The Prestige
3. A Knight's Tale
4. Life is Beautiful

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Pushing Daisies
4. MI-5

Four places I have been:
1. Egypt
2. Bolivia
3. Israel
4. Amsterdam

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My dad
2. Cook's Illustrated
3. Gap.com
4. Church people

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peaches and Mangos
2. Snap Peas
3. Homemade Bread
4. Indian

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Turkey
3. Spain
4. Italy

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Family reunions
2. Living in London
3. Living in London
4. Living in London

Four People I tag:
1. Everyone
2. Already
3. Has
4. Been Tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for liking The Prestige. Allison thinks it's a horrible movie. I think it's one of my favorites, by far.

tiffany and darren said...

I want to Live in London, Live in London, Live in London!! You guys will have a ball. See you soon :)