CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Meet Winston

I guess I should start at the beginning. Ruthie sent me beautiful flowers for my birthday. Thanks Ruthie! When they died and I was cleaning out the vase, I realized it would make a perfect fish bowl. So Sariah and I took a trip to the pet store. Twenty minutes and ten dollars later, we had a new member of the family, Winston! He's awesome, especially when he is attempting to kill his reflection. Silly Winston. He also does tricks. Fine, he only knows one trick so far, but it's a great one. He gives kisses! Oh the cuteness! The only sad part to this otherwise wonderful story is that we move to London in two months, and I don't think Winston could handle that long flight very well. So either he will be relocating to the sewers, or someone here can adopt him. Any takers?

3 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

Love the post!! I am so excited to be your blog stalker now and read all your witty posts! Your family has such a talent for writing, I can't get enough of it! Oh, I am trying to convince my mom to plan a girls trip to London to come see you guys. How fun would it be?! Love you too and see you in August!

Laura said...

yay! is it winston after gma and gpa's old dog? or after the cigarettes?

Konga said...

Winston is not named after cigarettes! He is far to wonderful for that! Obviously he is named after Winston Churchill. Japanese fighting fish, war and victory. You know.