CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cupcake Bliss

Can a day get better than when it involves buying new shoes and baking cupcakes? I doubt it. Unless you add sky diving and visiting a different country, which is kinda obvious. Laura showed me this great recipe for cherry-vanilla cupcakes and they are to die for! They have a cherry filling in them and are so cute. Go bake them. Now. You will not regret it. Earlier in the day Leslie and I went shopping for a shirt and I came back with new shoes. That's what happens when I walk into the mall via Macy's shoe section. But the shoes are b-e-a-utiful and make me smile. Now I need to go buy some clothes to match the heels.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I love new shoes. Happy day.

tiffany and darren said...

I love she shopping! Let's do that when I come to London :)

tiffany and darren said...

I love shoe shopping more than she shopping. OOPS

Konga said...

shoe shopping would be awesome in London! She shopping would be too, I guess, don't really know what it is though. I say we stick with the shoes.

Holly Jean said...

I googled.. shoes.. and chanced upon your page. lol. So just leaving a message to say - i like ur blog....

:)and I love Shoes..!

Love your blue ones.