CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Musical Euphoria

Last night Sariah and I got to go see Iron & Wine! Yay! *Happy Dance* They are brilliant and one of my favorite bands of all-time. If you don't know them, you need to fix that. Even though we were one of the last people to show up we managed to squeeze our way up to the front and had an awesome view. The concert was so much better than I was expecting which is pretty impressive because I had high expectations. I contemplated just following them to their next show which is in Iowa, but I decided that might be a little too stalkerish. Also, it would have cost a fortune thanks to the gas prices. $4.10 a gallon? What is that about?


Above: Sam Beam in all his wonderfulness.
Below: Sam Beam with two of his band members. I didn't get a good picture of all of them, but these are the main ones.

0 comments: