CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

No more Killers

Tragedy has struck the perfect town of Eden Prairie. It's horrible, I know. I was supposed to be rockin' out at The Killers' concert in England with my sister and brother, but the tickets are too expensive. One-hundred and twenty-five pounds! Two-hundred fifty bucks, for the cheapest tickets! Crazy, I know. Now I am going to miss out on this awesomeness (make sure to click the link so you don't miss out on one of the best music videos with a green caterpillar-type thing ever!) Moral of this sad story, not only will I miss out on a brillant concert, but now I will not be able to marry Brandon Flowers. a. because he is already married and b. now I will never meet him. On to my next candidate: Sufjan Stevens, the coolest guy to ever play a banjo.

0 comments: