CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Midsummer Awesomeness














Friday night I went to see A Midsummer Night's Dream and it was amazing! I went by myself (I swear I'm not a loner) and made friends with two old ladies who laughed at all the dirty jokes with me. The fairies had dreads and mohawks and were totally punk rockers. Some of the lines were sung and it was really well done. Oh, and the best part was when Oberon, the king of the fairies, made his entrance by zip-lining down from the balcony to the stage. Yeah, I was kinda in love.

5 comments:

Laura said...

yay! these pics are saweeeet!

i told petey about this, and he was like, uh, i so don't understand that.

Anonymous said...

I was with you in spirit!!!! So glad it was so good! Love you.

Leslie said...

Are you allowed to take pictures during a play?

andalucy said...

Wasn't it awesome? It was so crass. Does it make me a bad member of the Church that I really liked it?

Konga said...

I sure hope not, cause that would make me a bad member too.